Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Edity Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5403 Claymoor Drive, Austin, Texas 78723. Our company registration/filing number is 802322988 with the Texas Office of the Secretary of State. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document with Edity Group’s prior written consent, or in good faith.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 347-343-3489
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Delivery Method & Refunds
As our products are not shipped, all delivery will take place through email or via the methods requested by you, the customer. All products are guaranteed received to your satisfaction by the time limit listed with the product itself, and viewable at the time of purchase.
Your payment for our ready-made services will be processed via Simplify Commerce, provided by Mastercard, or via PayPal, depending on your selection. Your payment for Custom Services can be accepted only via PayPal. Payment for services is required in advance, and we do not accept payment by check or cash.
Regarding cancellations, you may cancel your order at any time prior to the remittance of the edited document to you. You will receive a full refund for your cancelled order.
Regarding refunds, we guarantee your satisfaction with our services. If, within 60 days of receipt of our services, you find yourself displeased or unsatisfied with the work we’ve done for you, merely email us at email@example.com or via the editor with whom you’ve worked and we will process a refund via your method of payment within 72 hours. So as to improve our services going forward, and attempt to resolve any issues you may have, we may request that you provide an explanation for why you wish to receive a refund, though your response to this inquiry is optional.